Saturday, November 28, 2009

"Feels Like The First Time"

"Feels Like The First Time"


Created By: BeyonceSTANpede, BKMS4LIFE, and ShemaiahC from Twitter







Beyonce and Jay-Z sitting at Cleveland Cavaliers NBA basketball game.


*Jay's phone rings*


Jay: *talking quietly* Helloo? ohh heyy lemme call you back later iight? *hangs up*


Bee: Uhm who was that?


Jay: Don't worry about it...Nobody important.


Bee: Excuse me? Watchu mean nobody important? If its not important then tell me.


Jay: Seriously...It really isn't that serious.


Bee: Obviously it is if you're not tryna tell me.


Jay: It's not that...its just....Nothing.


Bee: I don't believe you.


Jay: You don't have to but I'll tell ya one thing...I'm not lying...What makes you think I'd lie to you Baby?


Bee: You're acting suspicious right now! And i dont like it! Lemme see the phone...


Jay: Uh no.


Bee: Jayyyy...I am not playin witcho ass right now...Give me the phone!


Jay: Why?


Bee: Da hell you mean why? LET ME SEE THE FUCKIN PHONE!


Jay: *eyes gets big* You need to Calm down. I told you its not anything serious...So I'm not giving you the.....


Bee: *snatches phone out of Jay's hand*


Jay: *Frowning* Oh hell nah...You lost ya Got damn mind.


Bee: *Reading received calls* Regina? REGINA?! WHY THE HELL YOU ALWAYS TALKIN TO DIS BITCH?! YOU FUCKIN HER NOW? HUH JAY? YOU FUCKIN HER NOW?!?!


Jay: *giggles* You're crazy...Yes BE-YON-CE I'm FUCKING her if thats what the HELL you think! *laughs*


Bee: So you find this funny?


Jay: MATTER FACT I DO! I FIND IT FUNNY HOW CRAZY YOU'RE ACTING IN PUBLIC...You're not doing anything but makin ya damn self look like a FOOL!


Bee: FUCK YOU JAY! FUCK YOU AND THAT UGLY ASS HOE! *Gets up and storms out of the stadium*


Jay: Oh God...*Gets up and follows Bee* Where are you goin? Come here!


Bee: *ignores him walks outside and gets in the car*


Jay: *Sighs* Bee Why are you getting so angry?! It's nothing going on Between us!


Bee: Well how you're acting SURE doesn't make me think OTHERWISE!!!


Jay: *Gets in the car* And how is that?


Bee: I ask to see you're phone you don't let me see it. You keep hesitating to talk...So you sound suspicious! And you sure as hell don't sound Believable!


Jay: Are you serious? You're getting mad just because I'm talking to a Girl? I can't have Friends now?


Bee: Shut the Fuck up Jay! That bitch seems to be more then a friend!


Jay: You know what! I don't know what's gotten into You! I'm getting tired of you getting mad over Every little Fuckin thing i do and Every Fuckin Person I Talk to! Do you Expect You to be My only Got damn friend?! I have more Friends then Just you ya know! I'm Not a Lonely ass person LIKE YOU!


Bee: You know what! I'm bout tired of you're ass...I don't give a Damn Anymore! Go head keep talking to that Big head ass hoe!


Jay: Don't say that...That's rude.

Bee: Rude? Now you taking up for the bitch? Rude my Bootylicious Ass! I'm getting tired of you being with her and talking to her All the Time! You can never go a day without Talking to her! And to tell you the truth I don't even know What the hell you see in her!


Jay: I don't see ANYTHING BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN US! I ONCE only had eyes for YOU! But now that you're acting like a Bitch who always thinks I'm Fucking some other Girl...I Might Just Do that sense thats what you think!


Bee: Oh Puh-Leaze Jay! Who are you foolin? Surely not me! I know you been Fucking with that Child from Day 1! Big Boulder Head ass...Shit she needs to find a stick pin and Deflate That Hard ass Head...Shit looks like a Whole nother Living Creature!


They Arrive home...Still continue to Argue In the House.


Jay: B' Shut the Hell Up! Why are you so jealous? Why are you hating?


Bee: What the hell makes you think I'm hating on that Dumb Hoe? I don't hate on Sluts who Fuck With every Guy they see walking down the street! I KEEPS IT CLASSY NEVA EVA TRASHY!


Jay: You're out of ya Got Damn Mind.


Bee: No YOU DONE LOST YO MOTHA FUCKIN MIND!


Jay: You know what I'm Tired of your Bull Shit...I can't fuckin Take this shit anymore! I'm leaving!


Bee: Where ya gonna go? Over that Tricks house? Go head Cuz i dont give a Flyin Friggin FUCK!


Jay: I dunno where the hell I'm going but I Know I'm getting away from your CRAZY ASS!


Bee: One thing ya got right! Yassss I Sure am a Crazy Ass Women and a WHOLE lotta woman on top of that! Something that bitch wish she was!


Jay: *Packing his stuff* And something I wish You Weren't...Now I regret even marrying you! Funny How your True colors don't come out until AFTER the wedding.


Bee: I can say the Same thing about your Ugly ass! Ugh All this time my friends told me not to Marry your ass...I should've listened!


Jay: *Laughs* Hahahaha! Funny. Friends? What FRIENDS?! YA LONELY ASS DONT HAVE FRIENDS! AND THIS IS WHY!


Bee: I do have friends!


Jay: Oh yea...Ya Mama, Ya Daddy, Ya sister, Ya Nephew, and the other 2 Chicks from the group...*Sarcasm* Oh yea you sure do have ALOT of Friends...BAHAHAHA Only friends you got is your Family? Thats why your ass STAYS lonely when I'm not around.


Bee: Shut the Fuck up and get outta MY HOUSE!


Jay: You're House? I'm Sorry but this is MY penthouse...


Bee: I dont care just GET OUT!


Jay: *Grabs Suitcase* GOOD BYE!! STAY LONELY! DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT CALLIN ME! Cuz I know you will!


Bee: Boy Bye!


Jay: *Slams Door*


Couple hours later...Jay comes back.


Jay: *Walks in the Door*


Bee: ohhh i see you're back! Didn't last long now did you?


Jay: *ignores bee*


Bee: So now you tryna ignore me...iight!


Jay: Please STFU i just came back to get my picture of my mom and ma chain and my prophylactics! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?


Bee: Don't Be getting smart! AND YAS I HAVE A FUCKIN PROBLEM WITH THAT CUZ I TOLD YOU TO GET UR ASS OUT MY HOUSE!
 

Jay: *snatches pics and puts them in a bag* YOU Know what your problem is??
 

Bee: WHAT JAY?? WHAT IS MY FUCKIN PROBLEM??
 

Jay: U CANT TRUST ANYONE WHEN THEY ARE TELLING YOU THE TRUTH! AND U ARE JUS BEING A BITCH ABOUT EVERYTHING! *slams drawer* Dont bother callin, nor textin me because yo lonely ass will start to miss me and I won't be back! FUCK YOU!
 

Bee: BITCH?? WHO YOU CALLIN A BITCH?? FUCK YOU JAY! and im not goin to want your ugly ass back anyway so you can shove dat up your ass! GO BE WITH DAT BITCH REGINA AND BE HAPPY, CUZ U OBVIOUSLY WASNT HAPPY WITH ME!!
 

Jay: FOR DA LAST FUCKING TIME...THERE AINT NOTHING GOING ON WIT ME AND HER! WHEN WE GOT MARRIED WE SAID WE WOULD BE TRUTHFUL TO EACHOTHR AND THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING! WHY THE HELL DONT U BELIEVE ME??
 

Bee:  JAY JUS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE! I DONT WANNA HEAR YOUR BIG ASS LIPS SPEAK!! *OPENS THE DOOR* GET OUT!!!
 

Jay: *walks towards the door and stops infront of bee* *Takes Deep Breath* WELL HERE YOU CAN HAVE THIS BACK!!! *hands bee his wedding ring*  HAVE A NICE FUCKIN LIFE!
 

Bee: I WILL!!! UR NOT MOVIN FAST ENOUGH! *SLAMS DOOR*
 

Bee slides down the door and sits in the corner, beginning to cry. She begins to mumble to herself:


Bee: "Why...Why..Why...did i do this...wait this aint my fault!" *gets up* I am Beyonce Knowles, I dont TAKE SHIT FROM ANYONE!"
 

It is now 2 a.m. and Beyonce decides to call Solange to tell her what happen.
 

Solo: *raspy sleepy voice* Hellloo...?
 

Bee: SIS...*sniffing in the phone*
 

Solo: WHATS WRONG??
 

Bee: *speaking extremely fast* Me and Jay had a huge fight and he left and threw his ring at me and we were cussin eachother out..and it jus got worse and worse because he was talkn to some Regina bitch at the game and i blew up cuz he wudnt tell me! *Gasp*
 

Solo: WAIT Slow down!! Who is Regina?? AND I know ONE THING, HE BETTER NOT HAVE LAID ONE FINGER ON YOU OR I WILL HOP UP ON HIM SO QUICK HE WILL HAVE FLASHBACKS OF My FACE AT NIGHT!
 

Bee: i dont know who the fuck regina is but I know he is hiding something from me! IM SURE OF IT! SO I KICKED HIM OUT OF THE HOUSE!
 

Solo: *whispers* Regina? Regina..Oooo shiiit Regina the lady from the Jewelry shop..*gasp*
 

Bee: What u say??
 

Solo: Nothing...nothing at all! So where did jay go??
 

Bee: I DONT GIVE A FUCK AND I DONT WANNA KNOW! I BET HE WENT OVER TO THAT BITCHES HOUSE!!
 

Solo: B' you need to calm down! Do you need me to come over there??
 

Bee: Naw im good! BUT THIS AINT OVER!
 

Solo: DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID!
 

Bee: SIS You've KNOWN ME MY WHOLE LIFE AND I AM FOR DAMN SURE NOT GONNA DO SUMTHIN STUPID!! ALL I CAN SAY IS FUCK JAY, FUCK JAY!
 

Solo: *giggles* Damn sis when you start cussin as much as me? Anyways, WELL IM GOIN BAK TO BED..LOVE U SIS! KEEP ME UPDATED!
 

Bee: Okay! Love you too...goodnight!
 

Four days later...Still no Jay..Beyonce had Kelly and Michelle come over to spend time with her during this crazy time..


Bee: *Crying* Is this my fault??


Michelle + Kelly: No dis aint your fault! Why would u think that??
 

Bee: I dont know...hey guys does it seem like i have friends or am I jus with the family all da time??
 

Kelly: *whispers to Michelle* Chelle, It does kinda seem like we're her only friends...i feel bad!


Michelle: *whispers to Kelly* I know but don't tell her that...
 

Kelly: You do have friends! And you don't need alot of Friends anyway because you know 99.9% Of them will be fake Bitches! Excuse my language. *giggles* But For Real doe!
 

Bee: *giggles and looks up* YEAH UR RIGHT! *gets up and stands infront of them* YESS OK IM BEYONCE GISELLE KNOWLES AND I DONT NEED NO MAN TO TAKE CARE OF ME! BUT 1ST WE GONNA GO FIND DA BITCH REGINA AND BUST HER WINDOWS, SLASH HER TIRES AND DRAGG THE BITCH UP AND DOWN THESE STREETS OF NEW YORK!! FUCK JAY AND DAT BITCH!
 

Michelle: WHOA, WHOA, WHOA SLOW UR ROLL MY FRIEND! ARE U EVEN SURE JAY IS CHEATING ON YOU??
 

Bee: YAAS I AM! NUMBER 1, HE WOULDNT TELL ME WHO HE WAS TALKN TO AT DA GAME, NUMBER 2, HE STUCK UP FOR HER WHEN WE WERE FIGHTING AND HE WONT TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT HER! NEED I GO ON! *hits wall* AHH! I HATE HIM!!!
 

Kelly: Well damn.....Dont let dis trick get you down you better than that! Me and Michelle both know how much Jay loves you! I dont think he wud do that to you!


Bee: Well we will surely see, now wont we!


A few more days pass and then there is a knock at the door..Bee walks toward the door..
 

Bee: Who is it?
 

"Its me.."
 

Bee: who is "me''?
 

Jay: Its Jay Your sorry husband, can i please come in? We need to talk.
 

Bee: *hesitates* Fine But u dont got long! So hurry the hell up!
 

Jay: *takes a deep breath and walks in the door*
 

Jay: How Have you been?
 

Bee: Why do you care??
 

Jay: Lets not do this...i came here to make things right with you because....because I love you and I messed up...
 

Bee: Damn Right YOU messed up!


Jay: Well, I mean WE messed up!


Bee: Who the hell is WE?! I didn't do shit. You the one creepin with some hoe.


Jay: *Sighs* B' why do you keep thinking I'm Cheating on You! I told you Baby I would never cheat on you! You obviously don't remember my vows at the wedding! I told you I love you too much to Lie and that I would always tell you the Truth no matter what it is! And that's what I'm doing so why do you keep doubting me?!


Bee: *silence...staring at the floor getting teary eyed*


Jay: Hellooooo...Are you listening to me? I love you baby...But I Guess You obviously don't love me anymore. *sighs* Good bye.


Jay walks out and closes the door.


Bee: *Keeps Quiet. and sits on the couch crying*


While she's sitting there sobbing and crying her eyeballs out, the door bells rings.


Bee: *wipes off her tears and blows her nose* Who is it???


Regina: Regina!


Bee: WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


Regina: Uhm Regina?


Bee: Oh hell nahhh *swings door open*


Regina: Uhmmmm Hello...


Bee: *smirks* I knew it would come to this....


Regina: Uhm I just came to give you something.


Bee: I dont give a damn watcha came to give me! You been sleepin with my man?!


Regina: Uh Jay?!


Bee: Who else the Hell you think I'm talkin about?!


Regina: Listen You need to calm ya lil ass down cuz I'm not sleepin wit yo man!


Bee: Lil ass? Excuse me? Bitch These Thunder thighs and Wide Hips will Choke ya lil Skinny ass! God didn't give me them for nothin!


Regina: Look, I don't Give a damn what God gave you! You're not gonna disrespect me when i didn't do Shit!!


Bee: OH PUH-LEZE!!! Bitch you are Lying through that big ass forehead of yours!


Regina: Oh nahhhh....You didn't just go there!


Bee: Oh Yes the Hell i did! Shit Big ass hell i bet when somebody throws a brick at your head it fills like a feather just tickled your forehead.


Regina: Holll up bitch i will Cut yo fat ass!


Bee: Hoe who you callin fat?! Yes I Am P-H-A-T PHAT! And have more Ass then your Scrawny Ass will EVER Have a day in your Useless LIFE! YOU MAD?!


Regina: You know what I'm not even going to even waist My time with you. Now I can see why Jay left you! You are just a Nasty ass Bitch!


Bee: Shut the Fuck Up and Get the Fuck Up Outta My Got Damn House!


Regina: Whatever...Good Bye...Have a Nice and Useless Life! Oh and You might want this...It's from Jay. This is what I stopped by to give you!


Finally Beyonce calms down wondering what it is.


Bee: *Pauses and opens up the suede box* OMG! OMG! Awwwwwwww! It's so beautiful...So he didn't cheat on me with you!


Jay had bought her an 18 carat Diamond Heart Necklace with a little note embedded that read:


Bee: *Reading the note* "To the Women who holds my heart...Love, Jay" Awwwwwwww! *teary eyed*


Regina: See, Jay asked me for advice on what kind of gift to give you just out of love, and we were always on the phone talking only to plan to create and give you this gift.


Bee: OMG I am so sorry. About everything...The forehead Jokes, And the skinny jokes, and just sorry for Dragging you!


Regina: It's okay. Although you did kinda hurt my feelings...But I'm use to those jokes.


Bee: Awww I'm really sorry! I need to call Jay right now.


Regina: No. You don't need to call him. He's right outside getting out of his car. Good Bye now.


Bee: Bye! Thanks and Sorry Again!


Jay: *walks up to the door* Uhm...Hey. You still mad at me?


Bee: No Baby! Nooooo! I'm so Sorry I got way to carried away. OMG please Forgive me.


Jay: You were already Forgiven...No need to ask.


Bee: Awww *starts to cry* I Love You So much Baby! Nothing could ever Tear us apart! I will Always love you boo!


Jay picks up Bee as they begin to kiss and head for the room...
Tonguing non-stop. Jay lays Beyonce softly on the Bed as He begins to remove her clothes.


Bee: Jay? I am so sorry for everything. 
 

Jay: Shhhh, B' I love you and you know I will always forgive you. 
 

Jay has Beyonce completely naked now. He is placing sweet kisses all over every inch of her body savoring the taste while his hands gently caress her waist and thighs  
  

Bee: I will always love you and I want to thank you for loving me in every way that you do.  
  

Beyonce is in heaven already just from Jays kisses and touch, Bee knows that they arent about to have sex but become one and make love like their supossed to.  
  

Bey uses her feet to push down Jays pants and boxers, they are in a deep passionate kiss that no distractions could break. Jay positions himself in between Beyonces thick legs...  
  

Pauses the kiss, staring intensely into each others eyes, Jay speaks before they indulge in the most heartfelt, meaningful sex they ever had...  
  

Jay: I love you girl, I want the best for US, I promise to always protect you, never hurt you in no way and treat you like the Queen you are and will forever be.  
  

Bee: I love you to babe, you are my King, I never feel lonely or afraid when Im with you. I want us to last forever.  
  

Jay places a soft kiss to Beys lips then slowly enters her 
 

Jay: *moans* We Will Baby...We Will...  
  

Beyonce feels like its her first time all over again, the pleasure of him numbs her body...  
  

Jay is slowly stroking in and out of Bee taking his time to please her, unlike the usual rough sex they usually have.  
  

Bee: *deep breath* Ahhhhhh *her eyes are shut tight and a few tears stream out*  
 

Jay: Bee? Am I hurting you? *stops moving until she answers* 
  

Bee: What? No Jay you could never, please...dont stop. *never opens her eyes* 
 

Jay: *grunting in a low tone* Uhhh Ohhhh *rocking in and out of Bee steadily with strong deep but very lovingly, he notices her tears and kisses them away, she smiles but still has her eyes closed*  
 

Jay notices how tight Bey is, and despite what she says he knows her and knows that she is in some pain from his huge package. He decides to pull out and use is fingers to loosen her up a bit. 
 

Jay: How's this feel baby, better? *sticking two fingers inside Bee massaging her inner walls* 
 

Bee: Ohhh uhhhh *moaning* Babe what are doing? *Squirming and Moving around*
 

Jay: Girl you dont have to worry about what Im doing, and stay still let me take care of you.


Jay calms her with sweet kisses on her lips...Then replaced his fingers with mouth and by this point drove Bey crazy, his lucious lips were licking and kissing her in all the right ways. 


Bee: Ohhhhh Jayyyyyyyy *Sighs of relief*


Jay: mmmmm you taste so good, I think I got you ready now. *licks his lips* 
 

Now Jay is entering Bey again and this time she is realxed and enjoying it all. Bey keeps telling Jay how much she loves him and he is doing the same.  Jay is thinking in his head how beautiful Beyonce is and how he wants to make life with her.  
  

As Bey starts to meet Jays thrust, she begins to tighten around his package, he is so deep in her she knows their souls must be one.  
 

Bee: ahhh Jayyyy I - I - *Bee cant get her words out and bites down into Jays shoulder* 
 

Jay: *shocked by Beys sharp teeth* Ahhh baby *Jay takes Beys hands and pins her arms above her head while licking around her neck, he knows whats about to happen so he wants to get a few more powerful thrust in* 

  
Bey has reached the point to where she cant take anymore more and her body starts to shake, Jay too loses his control and shots loads of his seeds in Bee, they shared their best orgasm together. Beyonce is speechless and Jays body drops onto her.  
  
They are so lost in their love right now, Jay never pulls out and is still pulsating inside Bey still releasing himself.  
  
More tears are coming down Beyonce's face because she just shared something strong with Jay. She is kissing on his chest and rubbing his head. 
 

Bee: *Grabs Jay's head and begins to rub it and kiss all over his face...Grunting* MMMM Ohhhh *deep breath in...deep breath out* 
 

Beyonce is loving the warmth she is getting with Jay covering her body and remembering back to a time they had: 
 

FLASHBACK: 
 

Beyonce and Jay have been dating for 2yrs. They are over Beyonce's parents house for dinner. 
 

Everyone is there eating, talking and playing games in the family room. 
 

Jay is sitting at the end of the couch next to Solange talking and laughing at Solo's crazy jokes. 
 

Bee walks over to them and sits on Jay's lap. 
 

Bee: Um hey babe what are ya'll talking about, you haven't been paying me any attention. *playfully pouts her lips* 
 

Jay: Aw I'm sorry, me and lil sis have just been catching up thats all. *Gives her a quick peck* 
 

Solo: Oh Bey-un-say please girl you are such a baby, it really makes me sick. *pretends to gag* 
 

Jay and Solo are giggling but Bey isnt. 
 

Bee: Jaayyy why are you laughing at me, tell her to stop. *acting like she is getting mad and sticks her tounge out at Jay* 
 

Jay: Solo leave my baby alone *winks at Bee* I know she is the biggest baby of them all but I guess I still love her. 
 

Bey playfully punches him in the chest but hits him kind of hard. 
 

Mama Tina: BEYONCE! Stop hitting Shawn and come here for a second I want to talk to you. 
 

Beyonce gets up and starts to walk into the kitchen where only her mother is. 
 

Solo: Ohhhh Bee-yun-sayyy you in trouble! 
 

Bey turns around and gives Jay a look. 
 

Jay: Stop Solange for you get me in trouble. *softly giggling* 
 

In the kitchen. 
 

Bee: Yes mama. *innocently* 
 

Mama Tina: Sit down child *Bey takes a seat at the table where Mama T in cutting cake* So you seem really happy lately, I suppose Jay is the reason. I see ya'll two over their playing husband and wife. 
 

Bee: Mamaaaa....I am happy and Jay is one of the main reasons. I really love him and he treats me so good. 
 

Mama Tina: Well okay I'm happy for you then, Jay is fine in my eyes so far and SOMEWHAT NOW in your daddy's but he just won't admit it. *smiling then gets serious* But I want ya'll to take things slow, you two arent married yet so don't get caught up, okay. *raises eyebrow at Beyonce* 
 

Bee: Of coarse mama, thank you and I love you. *gives her a kiss on the cheek before going back to the family room* 
 

Mama Tina: Love you too baby. 
 

Back in the living room. 
 

Jay and Solo are still in the same spots on the couch but Jay looks bored because Solange is so into her phone texting away. 
 

Bee: Hey babe, you missed me? You look so bored. 
 

Jay: Yea, so what was up with your mother? 
 

Bee: Oh nothing she wanted to see how I was doing thats all. 
 


Jay: Oh okay, so what we going to do now, entertain me I'm a guest here. *smiling* 
 

Bee : Ugh Jay please this is your future family, but come upstairs with me I want to show you my old room. 
 

Beyonce pulled Jay up off the couch by arm, no one even noticed the two of them heading for upstairs. Jay scooped Beyonce up over his shoulder once they got at the top of the steps. 
 

Bee: Jaayyy put me down. *laughing hard* You dont even know which room is mine! 
 

Jay: Well thats why you gonna tell me...or else Im a drop you! *pretends like he's gonna drop Bey and slaps her butt* 
 

Bee: Alright alright, please dont drop me babe....second....door...on the....left *still laughing* 
 

Jay bust through her bedroom door. Its so big with silk everything and a huge bed right in the middle of the room. 
 

Jay: Damn baby girl, I see you always been a Queen. *lays Bey down on her bed and starts kissing and sucking her neck* 
 

Bee: Come on Jay I know you arent trying to do this right now in my parents house...ohhh *feels Jay sucking harder on her neck* 
 

Jay: Baby I know but I need you right now you looking to sexy *sucking on her lips* Live a little with me just this once. 
 

Bee: *giving in to his touch* Ohhh babe, I swear I better not get caught. Real quick though and do you have a condom? 
 

Jay is thinking of what to say because he doesnt have one and he knows she might say no now. 
 

Jay: Nah but I'll pull out before I cum, Im a man you gotta trust me...I know what Im doing. *takes Beys clothes off and unzips his pants, pulling his member out* 
 

Jay enters Bey quickly, he knows how she can change her mind in an instant. 
 

Bee: Ahhhhh *moaning TOO loud* 
 

Jay: Shhhhh baby you gotta learn how to control your moans, we dont need nobody to hear you. 
 

Jay is pumping in and out of Bey and full speed, his hand is softly covering her mouth. They are both so caught up in the moment and forget Jay didnt have a condom on. He bust inside her and Beyonce is having an orgasm too. 
 

Jay: OHHHH Shhhhhiittt 
 

Bee: Damn that felt sooo....OMG....JAY WHAT THE HELL, YOU PROMISED TO PULL OUT!!!!!


Beyonce is going crazy...So is Jay. Now both are nervous about the possibility of a pregnancy. 
 

FLASH BACK ENDS...BACK TO PRESENTt: 
 

Jay is on the verge of falling asleep still ontop of Bey and never pulling out, until Beyonce jolts up, slighty pushing him off. 
 

Jay: Babe whats wrong, what the matter?  
  

Bee: Jay baby you never pulled out, matter fact your still inside me, move!  
  

Jay: Sooo??? *confused while pulling out*  
  

Bee: *breathing hard* Umm you didnt wear a condom either...Damnit no wonder why it felt oh soooo Good...But..Still...  
  

Jay: *pulls Bey ontop of him* Babe its gonna be alright, we're married right? I got you okay, no matter what remember? *holding her body tight to his*  
  

Bee: *whispers* Yes, I guess you're right daddy. *giggling*  


Bee: This Bond we have baby, I never want to end. You are my pride and joy and You mean the world to me! Regardless of what
obstacles we may endure during our marriage. You had me at hello and this means there will never be a goodbye. I love you Jay. *begins to tear up*
 

Jay: I love you too. Beyonce you have change my life and i thank god everyday for you. Without you in my life I would not be me. You complete me and over these years we have grew closer and closer and I am so proud to call you My wife, My companion, My love.....My everything. I love you.
 

Bee: *tears streaming down her face* I love you too!
 

They are now getting prepared to go to bed...


Jay: *moves Bee's hair out of her face and wipes her tears away* But Just know baby...I Love you MORE *smirks and gives her a warm soft kiss.*
 

Finally, as they fall asleep, Bee rest her head on his heart with Jay's arms wrapped tightly secured around her waist, as they sleep in peace. 
 
 

2 comments: